Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Forgive me!

Hey friends! 
Forgive me for not sending out a post lastnight! This girl was tired. 
My track meet was interesting lastnight.
(And let me throw in there I was 'that girl' after her races walking around with a full jar of peanut butter lol! I love me some PB!!!) 


The team we went against had no relay girls set up (4x100, 4x200, so on and so forth) so relays just ran by ourselves! 
It felt weird, it was quiet, and not competive. But I did run the open 100 and I never run that. I always run the open 200 so it was new for me. 
I got 1st from my team and 3rd overal with a time of 13.65. I hope to get that lower some day. But it was a good start! 


Today is PLYO DAY!!!!!! 
So excited to lift tonight and get a good workout in, even though I'm sick and feel like poop.
My meals were ok yesterday due to the fact I had my track meet, I had qudoba but it's better then McDonald's! Right? 
I have some good meals ready for today. 
2 meals consisting of turkey burgers.
Now I just have to figure out what to use with my chicken! 
Any ideas? That would be great! 
I need to start creating some healthy muffins and some help with that would be awesome too! 
Now it's time for this girl to get some Nutrition research done!
Have a good day! I'll be back on tonight! 
Xoxo 
- Fitness Layne 

No comments:

Post a Comment